Satellite is a proprietary plugin which reviews a variety of elements on both your website and your host to provide you data on how to better optimize the performance of your WordPress website.
You do need to install our plugin via your WordPress admin dashboard. It's simple and free.
Nope! Free for all. We provide premium support if you'd like our team to make the optimizations recommended for you.
As many times as you would like. Use it! That's why we built it!
Most sites are optimized for $449. We use the Satellite Optimization Report and GTmetrix.com as benchmarks.
Optimizations include the following:
- Improving your current GTmetrix.com report
- Configuring Cloudflare.com account to optimal settings as applicable
- Improving your current Satellite Optimization report via our Satellite plugin
- Recommendations on 3rd party services which can improve overall performance
- Utilize browser caching for static resources, to reduce bandwidth and make static resources cacheable by the visitor's browser
- Utilize webpage caching (server-side) to reduce the load on the server and serve cached pages, that would reduce page response time by 2x - 3x times
- Utilize CloudFlare's proxy-based CDN to optimize the bandwidth for your visitors and make sure that they are receiving images/JS/CSS/other static resources from the nearest server, therefore reducing loading time
- Disable Jetpack plugin features that are negatively impacting performance (this will be on a case by case basis)